Mainly a Hetalia blog, but you will also find Homestuck, Avatar, the Avengers, Sherlock, and anything else I find interesting.
Full RP Info
All my RP info ~in depth~.
Specific to each character along with some general info.
- I RP primarily over MSN or Chatango, but I’m also good with doing longer posts and really in depth threads by email. I also have FB accounts for North Korea and China if anyone’s interested.
- I highly prefer script simply due to the fact that I have a tendency to write MONSTER walls if we do paragraph, but I’m good with full out post writing as well (though it would probably need to be by email).
- I’m shy. I probably won’t send the first message and I might be awkward at first, but once I warm up to you I should be fine.
- I like to start on a whim and see where it takes us, but if you’ve got a plot in mind, tell me.
- I RP almost anything. Fluff, gore, historical, whatever. But I don’t do genderbend, sorry.
- My characters will usually be switches.
- I will RP with OCs! <3 Provided they are well thought out and not mary sues, obviously.
- What is this uke-moe thing? Never heard of it. I will not play China like that, ever.
- China is a caring soul, generally loving who tries to take care of people, particularly his siblings, though it can be hard nowadays.
- On the subject of Japan, he still holds some grudges, yes, but he still cares for Japan very much as a brother.
- He has very high standards, both for himself and others, and he expects them to be followed. If they’re not, he’ll be the first to let you know that he doesn’t find them satisfactory and will possibly even lecture you about stepping it up.
- He’s extremely prideful and won’t simply sit by if someone tries to outdo him or overpower him in some way. Extremely capable as both a businessman and a physical fighter, he’s a force to be reckoned with.
- Will do: China/Japan, Korea/China, Russia/China, America/China, Rome/China; can be convinced of others.
- Will not do: Hong Kong/China, China/Taiwan
- I play a very quiet, rather serious Japan. He’s pretty shy in modern times and humbly keeps to himself.
- Probably too socially awkward to take romantic advances well. He panics if he realizes someone’s hitting on him. They’re not 2D!
- He likes anime/manga and stuff, yes, but he keeps it pretty quiet. You might get a vague reference every once in a while, but it’s his secret guilty pleasure. Only a personal visit to his would uncover his secret fandoms.
- I do play dark!Japan. That version is still pretty quiet, but he’s very controlling and at times, ruthless. His standards are sky high, and he expects everyone to follow them. His way. And if they’re not followed, he’ll force them to be followed. He’s got a definite superiority complex.
- I will do: Japan/China/Japan, England/Japan, America/Japan, Turkey/Greece/Japan (threesome only); Japan/Korea (PICKY) can be convinced of others.
- I will not do: Greece/Japan
- First off, he is not 100% insane. I hate when people assume this. He’s not quite sane though.
- But he’s not one of those little whiney things suppressed by Kim Jong Il either.
- He’s a representation of the people and the government, but his individual personality kind of causes them to merge into “this government’s the best thing for the people and rest of the world just doesn’t care.” I try and keep them balanced. Main thing is, he’s not a heartless representation of the government. He does care about his people, and does get upset when things aren’t going so well for them.
- He’s the most grumpy, cranky little thing you’ve ever met. However, most days he’s actually pretty calm and docile to start, but he’s easily set off and will snap even at small things.
- Sadist/masochist, definitely. He will get violent and he will enjoy it.
- He does care about Yong Soo, no matter how much he claims he doesn’t.
- China > Kim Jong Il. He idolizes China more than he does his Dear Leader, but he’s usually forced to follow Kim Jong Il’s advice over China’s.
- I will do: Russia/NK, NK/SK, NK/Iran, NK/Vietnam, NK/China, NK/America (maybe, because I’m thinking Lori is probably my one true America <3); can be convinced of others.
- I will not do: Japan/NK, NK/Hong Kong, NK/Taiwan
- Again, what is uke-moe? I will not play him that way.
- He is a representation of South Korea. I seriously don’t get where people get this North/South split personality thing for him. :/
- He is usually cheery and awesome, especially enjoying hanging out with some buddies and playing videogames, but he can be serious. He will especially get serious if the Korean War, North Korea, or Japan are brought up. He can be just as ruthless as North Korea when it comes to military, if he wants.
- He doesn’t necessarily want sex if he gropes; he has a hard time understanding personal boundaries since he himself is very touchy-feely with his affection and likes to get physically close to people he loves, especially when it comes to China.
- Family is his #1 priority. Even with all the crap that goes on in Asia, he still cares about each and every one of his brothers/sisters, and it pains him to know that sometimes he’s going to have to shun them away in order to do what’s best for his people.
- I will do: America/Korea, Korea/China, Russia/Korea, NK/SK, Korea/Taiwan, Japan/Korea (PICKY); can be convinced of others
- I will not do: Korea/Hong Kong
- He’s not an idiot. He’s carefree and spontaneous, but he’s not an idiot. He loves to smile and laugh, and enjoys trying to get other people to laugh as well, even if he’s sometimes shunned away as an annoying kid.
- He’s able to be serious, though it often takes a while before he can calm himself down enough to actually be serious. However, he can tell the difference between a serious situation and a silly one and will probably get very quiet if he realizes that it’s no longer the place for silliness. He’s not going to act like some super srs CIA agent either though. Though he can be clever and calculating, he’s not going to be like this all the time. He still makes some naive decisions.
- Where is this sexy America thing coming from? You’re not going to get it from me, I’m sorry. However, if he’s finding either a friendly or romantic interest in someone, he can get rather affectionate, usually in the form of hugs and noogies and those sorts of things.
- I will do: America/South Korea, Russia/America/Russia, America/Japan, America/China, America/Vietnam, America/Canada, America/Lithuania, can definitely be convinced of others
- I will not do: USUK, omg I feel like a troll. :C
- I haven’t actually played him much. What I can say will be limited.
- Oh my god, he is not a fucking rape truck. He will be a creeper, but oh my god. Not. A. Fucking. Rape. Truck.
- I will try to play a somewhat shy, childish Russia who is sadistically playful and enjoys your pain on occasion. He exploits people for his own enjoyment, though usually he’s only trying to embarrass them or make them uncomfortable rather than trying to actually hurt them. Will go Soviet if someone hits a nerve. Not a complete douche, but not a wibbling uke either.
- Soviet!Russia, however, will probably be a douche most of the time.
- I will do: Russia/China, Russia/Korea, Russia/America, Belarus/Russia, (onsided, only; Russia will be terrified) Russia/Lithuania; can most definitely be convinced of others
- I will not do: Russia/Prussia
- Vietnam is a concept I’m still sort of exploring, so anything written here…isn’t quite 100% reliable yet.
- I want to attempt to do a Vietnam who is both a representation of the people and government, but who eventually chose the government of North Vietnam over that of South Vietnam in the Vietnam War, thinking the Northern government would be what eventually proved to be the better choice for her people.
- She will most likely be quiet and wary of foreigners, especially Westerners. She takes a long time to warm up to people and will probably be cold towards most.
- Still cares for the Asia family, but is at odds on who she can trust and who she can’t, so distances herself from them as much as possible.
- Idk, that’s about all I got for now.
- I will do: America/Vietnam (but I am going to be VERY sensitive on this subject and will not do it as some random fluff pairing; it’s going to have plot whether you want it to or not, or else I won’t play it, period), anything else you suggest to me because I’m pretty open with her.
- I will not do: —
That’s it! Send me an ask if you’re interested in anything and I’ll send you my contact info.