Mainly a Hetalia blog, but you will also find Homestuck, Avatar, the Avengers, Sherlock, and anything else I find interesting.
Whenever China tops America, he does it rough. But when America tops him, it’s gentler and more loving.
My Concept/Serious Headcanons for 2p!China (Feng) + Some Amechu Stuff
First, here’s this interesting clip about the punk scene over in China
Part of this actually influenced Feng’s design and personality, also because I’m a metal head myself hehehe
Anyways, some basic serious headcanons (for anyone curious):
• He doesn’t exactly agree with his government, but can’t really speak out against it, so he dresses the way he does (he’s more open about it than Yao, who I also think wouldn’t agree with some aspects of it)
• Since he’s been around for thousands of years, he actually is pretty nostalgic about the old days, just like Yao is
• He cares deeply for his people, so he can get pretty sensitive and holds deep grudges for any atrocious events in his past (This includes internal ones as well, like the Cultural Revolution)
• He has a complex relationship with Al (They can be distrustful at times, yet cooperate very well) but he won’t admit he has a deep respect for the younger nation. He admires his freedom and the fact that he’s been able to fix some of his own major internal conflicts; the fact that he’s a young nation who’s been able to rise to the top impresses him as well, especially since him and Yao have been around for so much longer and even had their Century of Humiliation before rising themselves
On an Amechu note, this pairing makes a bunch of sense, seeing that they’re the top two superpowers of the world and largest trading partners, etc. I won’t get into their history, but there’s definitely some interesting points there, too. The whole Older Nation/Younger Nation thing is an interesting way to bond also
• Building off the latter on a more personal note, he also dresses like he does and hangs out with Al a lot because it’s his way of loosening up
So yeah, these are the basic and more serious headcanons, SORRY FOR THE GIGANTIC POST, I can get carried away with character development otl
I’ll make a separate list for the lighter and goofy headcanons soon
Imagine America waking up to see that he has a tattoo on his lower back saying “Made in China”
I dare some one to write an AmeChu story where China and America “accidentally” get locked in a room together and sex ensues.
I would not mind this at all.